Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I've Been Slapped in the Face by Life

So. Things are happening yet again on the blog of the ever-lazy blogger.

Um. I'm not even going to bother apologizing, because I'm fairly certain that anyone who was reading this blog is now dead (or just off reading some other, or, rather, a more active blog). No, but really. I am sorry guys. Whoever said time flies when you're having fun is absolutely right.

I'm busy, but it's a good busy, and I'm actually, kind of, sort of having fun with my life right now.

I started college a month ago. I'm driving now. I've made some new friends. I baby-sat my niece yesterday. I'm writing a little again. I'm friggen exercising guys.

Life is good.

OH. AND I'M FREAKING GOING TO WICKED. I AM SO EXCITED. I'M SO EXCITED, IN FACT, I BOUGHT A DRESS.

THIS GIRL DOES NOT BUY DRESSES.

it's gonna be da bomb.

Emma's going too. We're gonna sing the entire 5 hour trip and drive her parents nuts.

Again. It's going to be da bomb.

ta-ta for now
hopefully i'll be back soon ;_;

2 comments:

  1. HECK YEAH WE'RE GOING TO SING THE ENTIRE FIVE HOUR TRIP
    WOOT



    also that gif though

    ReplyDelete