Monday, December 8, 2014

The Plottiest of Plot Bunnies

After the craziness, sleeplessness, and general obsessive consumption of all things chocolate, I promised myself a break from writing in December. It's only been eight days and I'm ready to start on my next project.

Once upon a casual scroll through Pinterest, I found a quote--a fantastic quote that pretty much summed up my life. "You can take a break from writing, but not from being a writer."

Like the last time I quoted something, I have no idea who said/wrote this. I know. I'm pretty lame.


Okay. Back to my idea. Basically, it's Merlin meets Sherlock Holmes.

I'm so freaking excited about this, I can't even. I'm so serious about this idea, in fact, I made a Pinterest board.

So, one of my main concerns is that I've got no clue how to go about writing a murder mystery.

Thankfully, Emma found me this wonderful blogpost.

In other words, I've got a lot of plotting ahead of me, which is going to be hard for this pantser.


No comments:

Post a Comment