Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Writer's Nook - New and Improved

Wait… What?
What is this strange new blog with bright colors and fancy headers? Are you confused? Disoriented? Terrified? Never fear, dear readers, I promise you that this is still the blog of the ever-lazy blogger (though I don't seem so lazy now, do I?).

Just to cover the bases, I didn't do a whole lot. Mostly, I just changed some of the aesthetics. I can assure you that the content will be the same, as well as the infrequency of said content.

I did add a lovely Book Reviews page where you can listen to me fangirl/cry/scream over various books I'll be reading through out the year. I also updated my Works in Progress page where I made about a thousand book covers and wrote another thousand synopses's (synapse?).

Anyways. Go check it out.

You know you want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment