Saturday, November 1, 2014

NaNoWriMo Survival Kit

My mother is the most wonderful human-being in the whole world.

I told her a few weeks ago that I was in desperate need of a NaNoWriMo Survival Kit. I politely informed her that I would require copious amounts of chocolate, candy, and general edible pick-me-ups.

I remembered to remind her every time we went to Walmart, Publix, Winn Dixie, or where ever else it would be possible to purchase smooth, creamy, Nutella. She always put it off, and I didn't really understand why.

She kept saying she wanted to wait until after Halloween incase any of was put on sale and I didn't argue (did roll my eyes though (sorry Mom (I actually don't even know if she reads this?))).

So, anyways, multiple (agonizing) weeks went by, and I was still left candyless--which I suppose could be a good thing, since I might have eaten it all by now. But, that aside, I had pretty much forgotten about it.

Theeeeeeen… *insert dramatic drumroll*

She surprised me with this.

Is this not the most wonderful thing you've ever set your eyes on? *wipes tears*

Thank you, Mommy! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment