Friday, October 31, 2014

This is Halloween

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Greetings, my dearest fiends and freaks.


It's that time of year again.


This is Halloween,
This is Halloween

Probably one of my favorite holidays all year--actually, I really love all holidays, but that isn't the point of this post. Halloween has a special place in my heart because of exactly two reasons (and probably more that I'll edit in later).


1. I can cosplay like nobody's business, and no one looks at me strange.

2. CANDY

But no, really. Candy is my one, true love. I could drown in a swimming pool of Nutella and I think I would be alright with that (as long as I've finished my novels first(wow, look at that shameless self promoting. ;) )).



Candy aside (and let's not even mention how little I gathered tonight…) I know you're curious. Who exactly did I dress up as?

Why Emmeth, of course (my brother said I am the epitome of narcissism, which could be true). 

This is me (on the right), Emma (in the middle), and Bethany (on the left). 

Now we've come to the part of the blog post where I attempt to stay up until midnight and write my first days of words with Emma

Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment