Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fire Fixes Everything

After my post last week about testing and stressing, I had a wonderful idea, and, like any normal, rational human-being, I acted on it--I burned my PSAT book.

It would have been way cooler to soak the thing in gasoline first (fwoossshhhh), but I didn't think about that until after.

Mwehe. Guys. Seriously, this was one of the funnest things (and most cathartic too, in a weird way) I've done in a while, which might be kind of sad. Maybe, maybe not. *shrug*

Oh. And… Uh…

WARNING: Don't try this at home? I don't think it's that dangerous, but I guess if you're particularly prone to accidents…


[notapyromaniaciswear]

Here's take two (dem shovel skillz tho).


And, finally, the aftermath (please excuse my crappy iPhone photos).


#burnbabyburn

No comments:

Post a Comment